McLaren MP4-12C

Lambo8
Formule Renault
Formule Renault
Véhicules : Audi RS4 B7 Avant

Re: McLaren MP4-12C

Message par Lambo8 » 03 juil. 2013 23:27

J'ai récemment eu l'occasion de rouler dans un coupé et effectivement le son de cette voiture est vraiment sympa maintenant! J'étais agréablement surpris.
Mon site : www.futurephotography.ch
Ma page facebook : https://www.facebook.com/FlorentPonceletPhotography

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 05 juil. 2013 12:45

Notez sur l'écran gauche, l'alerte sur les pneus :mrgreen: ... "Veuillez arrêter le véhicule" :lol:
"I have a problem with Porsches. They're wonderful cars, but I know I could never live with one. I don't go around saying that Porsches are a pile of dung, but I do know that psychologically I couldn't handle owning one" Rowan Atkinson.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 07 juil. 2013 21:36

:shock: :shock: :shock: ....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was driving my ´02 Yamaha FZS 1000 Fazer (135 HP) across the "Penser Joch" (Passo di Pennes) in Italy.
While I was chasing a Skoda Roomster, I was shown how to drive these streets by a McLaren MP4 C12. Of course I did not get him later anyway. The ONLY excuse I have is: I had my girlfriend as a passenger and about 25 kg of luggage. But I am sure I could not catch up when I was driving also, either.
"I have a problem with Porsches. They're wonderful cars, but I know I could never live with one. I don't go around saying that Porsches are a pile of dung, but I do know that psychologically I couldn't handle owning one" Rowan Atkinson.

Huntox
F1
F1
Véhicules : Cupra

Message par Huntox » 08 juil. 2013 10:19

très drôle !

ze_shark
Site Admin
Site Admin
Véhicules : Audi RS6, 997 GT3, 355 GTS F1, 550M, 225xe

Message par ze_shark » 11 juil. 2013 19:28

Une nouvelle version destinée à la piste de la 12C, la 12C GT Sprint. Pas homologuée pour la route, et positionnée entre la version de série et les 12C GT3 et Can-Am Edition.
Moteur et boîte inchangés mais refroidissement accru, caisse 40mm plus basse, suspension et électronique recalibrés, extincteur, cage, baquets et harnais 6 points compatibles HANS.

• Track-only variant of the 12C announced
• Lowered ride height with Pirelli racing slick tyres
• Optimised aerodynamic package with enhanced cooling
• Enhanced chassis tuning to deliver a GT racing experience
McLaren GT is to produce a new high performance variant of the 12C, named the 12C GT Sprint, designed to offer further enhanced handling through optimised aerodynamics and track focus.

The track-only model signifies the continued development of the 12C model, and bridges the gap between the 12C, itself fully accomplished on both road and track, and the all-out racing 12C GT3 and 12C GT Can-Am Edition models. It has been designed and developed by McLaren GT, the race car building arm of the McLaren Group, and retains many of the unique systems from the 12C road car, on which it is based.

Built around the lightweight carbon fibre MonoCell chassis, and with developments to systems such as ProActive Chassis Control, (PCC), Brake Steer and the McLaren Airbrake, the latest model from McLaren GT has been honed to deliver a more track-focused GT racing experience whilst retaining the balance and precise characteristics much praised in the road car.

Generating 625PS, the optimised 3.8-litre twin turbo engine includes a unique oil system, and cooling system which features a 12C GT3 developed central front radiator. The GT Sprint retains the 12C’s seven speed twin clutch gearbox.

The PCC suspension system has been tuned and recalibrated to suit the cars lower ride height and racing slick tyres, providing a firmer and more circuit-orientated setup. The 12C GT Sprint has three unique handling modes which allow the driver to select their preferred damping, roll stiffness and ESP settings.

Externally, the 12C GT Sprint features optimised aerodynamic and cooling upgrades. At the front is a more aggressive front bumper, GT3-inspired bonnet with radiator exit ducts and front wing louvres. Lowered by 40 mm, the 12C GT Sprint is fitted with track-focused braking system with carbon ceramic (CCM) brake discs. Tyre changes are made easier through an on-board air jacking system and centre-locking 19-inch OZ wheels, shod with Pirelli racing slick tyres.

Inside the cabin, the 12C GT Sprint is fitted with an FIA-approved rollcage and integrated fire extinguisher system. A fully adjustable HANS-approved, lightweight composite racing seat fitted with full six-point harness provides the optimum driving position, while an air-conditioning system is retained, albeit a lightweight version, offering added comfort.

A carbon fibre dash houses the race developed digital display and key vehicle controls which interface with a McLaren GT developed steering wheel.

Further enhancements are available through a range of bespoke options including a CFD (computational fluid dynamics) developed aerodynamic package including carbon fibre rear wing and front splitter, and further lightweight components including a polycarbonate windscreen.

The 12C GT Sprint, finished in heritage McLaren Orange as standard, will make its world premiere at the 2013 Goodwood Festival of Speed.

Further details will be announced in due course, but an initial batch of 20 cars will be delivered in 2013, available from McLaren retailers at a price point below GBP £200,000*.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 11 juil. 2013 22:01

Facelift du modèle 2014 en balade. A priori, seul l'avant serait retouché ...

francois2k
DTM
DTM

Message par francois2k » 14 juil. 2013 12:41

dommage je trouve que ui aurait besoin d'un changement!!
997 gt3 club sport

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 19 juil. 2013 21:30

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 22 juil. 2013 17:17

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 24 juil. 2013 10:32

Info pressante et récurrente, Mclaren travaille sur une version boostée de la 12C : Rumours also suggest that McLaren is working on a more powerful engine than the twin-turbo 3.8-litre V8 used in the current model. The V8 currently puts out 616bhp at 7500rpm. McLaren could tune the engine to put out around 641bhp, soit 650 cv.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 25 juil. 2013 19:39

Surement la reprise de l'évent de la P1.

ze_shark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Message par ze_shark » 12 août 2013 05:37

Notre essai de la McLaren MP4-12C, une voiture prometteuse, qui impressionne à certains égards, mais qui n'est pas (encore) la démonstration d'excellence qu'on attend de McLaren.

morg
GP2
GP2
Véhicules : Tesla 3 Performance '21 + BMW 225xe '18

Message par morg » 12 août 2013 08:42

Merci pour l'article!

Petite coquille:
- p 4/6: "Le mode Handling Normal offre un excellent compromis entre confort et tenue de caisse, mais sur ce tracé sinueux, le coussin de souplesse si frappant en ligne droite pour faire place à une cohésion de bon aloi."
Tesla Model 3 Performance '21 - BMW 225xe '18

ze_shark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Message par ze_shark » 12 août 2013 12:32

Merci, corrigé !

Avgas
Membre V8
Membre V8
Véhicules : Vélo Tonino Lamborghini