Mercedes-AMG GT (aka SLC)

raphael_px
Formule Renault
Formule Renault
Véhicules : Mini cooper 1.3i last edition
996 GT3 Mki

Re: Mercedes SLC

Message par raphael_px » 25 sept. 2013 06:37

Je ne peux le nier car c'est la même forme fondamentalement! Mais bon, ils sont quand même particulier tes suppositoires en métal!

Tom63
Membre V8
Membre V8

Message par Tom63 » 25 sept. 2013 09:04

Oui mais alors attention, ça ne fonctionne pas dans le même sens! :mrgreen:
Thomas

“When you see the tree you're about to hit, it's called understeer. When you can only hear and feel it, it's oversteer”
Walter Rohrl

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Mercedes SLS : AMG GT

Message par Corsugone » 30 sept. 2013 17:13

Spéculation incessante sur la désignation du modèle : AMG GT.

"I have a problem with Porsches. They're wonderful cars, but I know I could never live with one. I don't go around saying that Porsches are a pile of dung, but I do know that psychologically I couldn't handle owning one" Rowan Atkinson.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 02 oct. 2013 21:51

Volant à méplat ?
"I have a problem with Porsches. They're wonderful cars, but I know I could never live with one. I don't go around saying that Porsches are a pile of dung, but I do know that psychologically I couldn't handle owning one" Rowan Atkinson.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 18 oct. 2013 14:47

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 11 nov. 2013 20:20

New details about the Mercedes-Benz SLC / C190 have surfaced the web, ahead of next year's full reveal. Autocar has managed to obtain preliminary details about the upcoming Porsche 911 rival from Mercedes-Benz which will allegedly be powered by a newly developed twin-turbo V8 4.4-liter engine that will be installed in the next-gen C63 AMG as well.

The modular motor is estimated to output 493 bhp (327 kW) in the SLC which will weigh about 1,550 kg (3,417 lbs), translating into a power-to-weight ratio of approximately 320 bhp / ton and a 48:52 weight distribution.

The Mercedes-Benz SLC will have an overall length of 4500mm so it will be 140mm shorter than the SLS, while maintaining roughly the same 1939mm width and 1287mm height. It will ride on 19-inch alloys wrapped around in 265/35 front and 295/30 rear tires and will boast an SLS-like electronically-controlled spoiler that will be deployed automatically at speeds above 75 mph (121 km/h).

As we already saw in spy photos, the SLC will lose the SLS' gullwing doors in favor of conventional front-hinged doors. The back of the car will have a liftback-like hatch so it should grant the owner with an easier access to the luggage area.
The same source indicates the SLC will serve as a replacement for the SLS and will be introduced next year at the German Formula 1 Grand Prix.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 14 nov. 2013 10:57

ça se précise ....

La remplaçante de la SLS subit, avec bénéfice, le downsizing. Il semblerait que ce mot ne soit pas vain chez Mercedes :

Preliminary figures put length at 4500mm, which suggest that the new GT will be 140mm shorter than the SLS. Width and height are close to those of the SLS at 1939mm and 1287mm respectively. It rolls on standard-issue 19-inch wheels shod with 265/35 front and 295/30 rear tyres ..... kerb weight to around 1550kg (which is 145kg less than the SLS) the GT is claimed to yield a power-to-weight ratio of close to 320bhp per tonne.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 27 nov. 2013 22:57

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 27 janv. 2014 09:08

La voiture sera présentée au Grand-Prix d'Allemagne en Juillet et la marque la considère déjà comme la plus belle voiture qu'il n'ait jamais produite. Pas difficile de faire mieux que le suppositoire SLS aujourd'hui très (très) difficile à vendre sur le marché VO en France (paroles de pros). Les détails.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 15 mars 2014 22:43

Transhumance hivernale ...

Notez la découpes des clignotants.

Comparé aux protos précédents la découpe des phares semble différente. (Cliquer sur la photo pour la grossir)

Sans prendre trop risque la chose semble bien plus plaisante que le suppositoire qu'elle remplace.

ze_shark
Site Admin
Site Admin
Véhicules : Audi RS6, 997 GT3, 355 GTS F1, 550M, 225xe

Re: Mercedes-AMG GT (aka SLC)

Message par ze_shark » 16 avr. 2014 10:48

Premier teaser.

A new AMG high-performance automobile is all set for its world premiere in the autumn of 2014. The Mercedes-AMG GT will thrill sports car fans throughout the world with breath-taking design and supreme agility. Fascinating, dynamic - and versatile into the bargain: the GT is destined for a new segment - turning the dream of the authentic Mercedes-AMG sports car into reality.
"The new Mercedes-AMG GT shows that we will be positioning AMG more vehemently and aggressively than to date as a dynamic sports car brand," notes Tobias Moers, CEO of Mercedes-AMG GmbH. "The technological substance of the Mercedes-AMG GT underscores our high aspirations with regard to driving dynamics, agility and sportiness. Following the global success of the SLS AMG, the new GT is the second sports car developed fully independently by Mercedes-AMG. An initial exclusive look at the design of the interior shows what is in store for our customers: a GT sports car in its purest form."

The sensual purity of a superlative driving machine
A sneak preview of the interior provides an alluring foretaste of the new Mercedes-AMG GT: the interior design embodies emotion and sensuality like no other sports car. The uncompromising lines of the interior components and their authentic materials exude a clarity that uses contrasting effects to help define the concept of "modern luxury".
A dominant aspect in the cockpit of the GT is the further stylistic development of the central "aviation design" theme which is typical of Mercedes-Benz sports cars. The dashboard places an extreme emphasis on width, creating an impression of a powerful wing. This effect is supported by the four central spotlight-style vents and the individual vents at the left and right ends of the dashboard. The dominant centre console presents a correspondingly dynamic character: its shaping reminiscent of a NACA air intake and the employed materials suggest that it has been adopted directly from motor racing. Another clever design feature comes in the form of the controls on the AMG DRIVE UNIT, which are arranged like eight cylinders in a V layout, further bolstering the powerful and high-tech impression made by the centre console.

Enough to set pulses racing even when stationary
The interior of the Mercedes-AMG GT also boasts a fascinatingly exclusive look and feel, with the finest materials and outstanding workmanship combining to conjure up a setting that simply exudes class. As such, the exclusive interior of the Mercedes-AMG GT is enough to get one truly hooked on this vehicle even while it is still at a standstill. Designed to set the driver's and front passenger's pulses racing even before the car moves off, it provides an enticing intimation of the superlative dynamic performance that can be expected of the new GT when its AMG V8 is brought to life.
Huit gros boutons pour huits cylindres. Symbolique subtile et puissante. Je ne sais quoi faire des 6 bouches d'aération.

Yvan
Membre V8
Membre V8

Message par Yvan » 16 avr. 2014 10:50

Désolé, mais cette console centrale, aérations comprises, est juste.. immonde..
N 27° 48.849' E 33° 55.222' -98.4 ft

Huntox
F1
F1
Véhicules : Cupra

Message par Huntox » 16 avr. 2014 15:11

Yvan a écrit :Désolé, mais cette console centrale, aérations comprises, est juste.. immonde..
Ha ben moi j'aime beaucoup ! quoique les 4 bouches d'aérations c'est limite too much ! :lol:

Et effectivement, c'est aux antipodes d'une console centrale d'A3/RS3 qui n'est pas des plus originales. Mais à chacun ses goûts bien sûr... :wink:

Avgas
Membre V8
Membre V8
Véhicules : Vélo Tonino Lamborghini

Message par Avgas » 16 avr. 2014 20:00

Je ne sais quoi faire des 6 bouches d'aération.
Tu oublies les 2 air-scarf: total 8. :mrgreen:
"Le bonheur est au-dela des 4.000 tours/ minute..."

morg
GP2
GP2
Véhicules : Tesla 3 Performance '21 + BMW 225xe '18

Message par morg » 17 avr. 2014 08:07

Avgas a écrit :
Je ne sais quoi faire des 6 bouches d'aération.
Tu oublies les 2 air-scarf: total 8. :mrgreen:
Au cas où un ignorant comme moi passait dans le coin: le "air-scarf" est un dispositif de chauffage de nuque situé dans les sièges, juste en dessous des appuis tête, et qui pulse de l'air chaud vers la nuque de l'occupant (d'où le nom: pas besoin de porter une écharpe pour ne pas avoir froid au cou).
Lancé par merco sur les SL il y a un petit paquet d'années si je ne dis pas de bétises.
Tesla Model 3 Performance '21 - BMW 225xe '18