Porsche 997 GT3 R Hybrid

SebM
F1 Champion
Véhicules : 2002-Elise-Defender

Porsche 997 GT3 R Hybrid

Message par SebM » 11 févr. 2010 11:19

Porsche présentera à Genève une version hybride de sa 911 GT3 R... :shock:
Porsche Press a écrit : 911 GT3 R Hybrid Celebrates World Debut in Geneva

Exactly 110 years after Ferdinand Porsche developed the world’s first car with hybrid drive, the Lohner Porsche Semper Vivus, Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG, Stuttgart, is once again taking up this visionary drive concept in production-based GT racing: During the Geneva Motor Show, a Porsche 911 GT3 R with innovative hybrid drive is making its debut, opening up a new chapter in the history of Porsche with more than 20,000 wins in 45 years scored by the extremely successful Porsche 911 in racing trim.

The innovative hybrid technology featured in the car has been developed especially for racing, standing out significantly in its configuration and components from conventional hybrid systems. In this case, electrical front axle drive with two electric motors developing 60 kW each supplements the 480-bhp four-litre flat-six at the rear of the 911 GT3 R Hybrid. A further significant point is that instead of the usual batteries in a hybrid road car, an electrical flywheel power generator fitted in the interior next to the driver delivers energy to the electric motors.

The flywheel generator itself is an electric motor with its rotor spinning at speeds of up to 40,000 rpm, storing energy mechanically as rotation energy. The flywheel generator is charged whenever the driver applies the brakes, with the two electric motors reversing their function on the front axle and acting themselves as generators. Then, whenever necessary, that is when accelerating out of a bend or when overtaking, the driver is able to call up extra energy from the charged flywheel generator, the flywheel being slowed down electromagnetically in the generator mode and thus supplying up to 120 kW to the two electric motors at the front from its kinetic energy. This additional power is available to the driver after each charge process for approximately 6 - 8 seconds.

Energy formerly converted – and thus wasted – into heat upon every application of the brakes, is now highly efficiently converted into additional drive power.

Depending on racing conditions, hybrid drive is used in this case not only for extra power, but also to save fuel. This again increases the efficiency and, accordingly, the performance of the 911 GT3 R Hybrid, for example by reducing the weight of the tank or making pitstops less frequent.

After its debut in Geneva the 911 GT3 R Hybrid will be tested in long-distance races on the Nürburgring. The highlight of this test programme will be the 24 Hours on the Nordschleife of Nürburgring on May 15th and 16th. The focus is not on the 911 GT3 R Hybrid winning the race, but rather serving as a spearhead in technology and a “racing laboratory” providing know-how on the subsequent use of hybrid technology in road-going sports cars.

The 911 GT3 R Hybrid is a perfect example of the Porsche Intelligent Performance philosophy, a principle to be found in every Porsche: More power on less fuel, more efficiency and lower CO2 emissions – on the track and on the road.

L'ingratitude est la seule porte de sortie pour ceux que la reconnaissance embarrasse

ZeusRS
F1 Champion
Véhicules : 14' Megane Trophy
03' Clio Ragnotti
11' Elise CR

Message par ZeusRS » 11 févr. 2010 11:28

Alors celle là, je l'avais pas vue venir! :shock:
-=Black is Right=-

Merci de ne pas m'envoyer de MP, cette fonction m'a été bloquée, je ne peux pas y répondre.

Gringo
Membre V8
Membre V8
Véhicules : -

Message par Gringo » 11 févr. 2010 11:57

Ils ont réinventé le jouet à friction :lol:

La 934 RSR 2.8 de 1976 avait aussi 480bhp.... mais un turbo.
Moi: amateur d'automobiles, marié avec 2 enfants.
Ma femme: mariée, 3 enfants et 1000 chevaux.

ze_shark
Site Admin
Site Admin
Véhicules : Audi RS6, 997 GT3, 355 GTS F1, 550M, 225xe

Message par ze_shark » 11 févr. 2010 12:57

Etonnant que la masse inertielle ait besoin de son propre système de refroidissement. Me réjouis de voir la fiabilité de l'engin aux 24H du Ring.

jeromede
WTCC
WTCC

Message par jeromede » 11 févr. 2010 13:08

nice!, bientôt sur le cayenne?
jerome
Le plus facile à apprendre, c'est le sirop de 8.
Enfin, avec mes règles simplifiées parce que les règles originales, elles sont velues...

La grenouille
Membre V8
Membre V8

Message par La grenouille » 12 févr. 2010 09:10

jeromede a écrit :nice!, bientôt sur le cayenne?
jerome
Cela devait être d'abord sur le Cayenne.
J'veux du light, pas d'assistances et du son...en attendant une 997GT3RS 4.0 fera très bien l'affaire:-)

jeromede
WTCC
WTCC

Message par jeromede » 12 févr. 2010 09:25

La grenouille a écrit :
jeromede a écrit :nice!, bientôt sur le cayenne?
jerome
Cela devait être d'abord sur le Cayenne.
Pourquoi devait?
Ils lui ont préféré le mazout, mais l'idée est définitivement abandonnée?

A+

jerome
Enfin, avec mes règles simplifiées parce que les règles originales, elles sont velues...

La grenouille
Membre V8
Membre V8

Message par La grenouille » 12 févr. 2010 11:57

non pas abandonné mais visiblement ils ont choisi la stratégie circuit pour lancer la "chose".
C'est comme ça qu'ils sont devenus célèbre alors pourquoi pas.

Le politiquement correct suivra de toute façon.
J'veux du light, pas d'assistances et du son...en attendant une 997GT3RS 4.0 fera très bien l'affaire:-)

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 12 févr. 2010 13:37

Le Touereg Hybride n'est surement qu'un avant gout du Cayenne Hybride. Il faut féliciter Porsche pour ce modèle. C'est un superbe laboratoire de développement. De plus, personne ne se gaussera s'ils ne terminent pas leurs premières courses, le truc est réellement innovant dans une GT.
"I have a problem with Porsches. They're wonderful cars, but I know I could never live with one. I don't go around saying that Porsches are a pile of dung, but I do know that psychologically I couldn't handle owning one" Rowan Atkinson.

jeromede
WTCC
WTCC

Re: Porsche 997 GT3 R Hybrid

Message par jeromede » 12 févr. 2010 13:39

SebM a écrit :Porsche présentera à Genève une version hybride de sa 911 GT3 R... :shock:
Porsche Press a écrit : 911 GT3 R Hybrid Celebrates World Debut in Geneva

Une petite chose que je ne comprends pas cette "GT3R" est une intégrale?
les roues avant disposent chacune d'un moteur?
merci,
jerome

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Re: Porsche 997 GT3 R Hybrid

Message par Corsugone » 12 févr. 2010 15:15

jeromede a écrit :Une petite chose que je ne comprends pas cette "GT3R" est une intégrale? les roues avant disposent chacune d'un moteur?
jerome
Oui

The 911 GT3 R Hybrid features an electrical front axle drive with two electric motors developing 60 kW each supplementing the 480-bhp (358 kW) four-liter flat-six at the rear of the 911 GT3 R Hybrid. Instead of the usual batteries of a hybrid road car, an electrical flywheel power generator fitted in the interior next to the driver stores recaptured energy and delivers it to the electric motors.

The flywheel generator itself is an electric motor with its rotor spinning at speeds of up to 40,000 rpm, storing energy mechanically as rotation energy. The flywheel generator is charged whenever the driver applies the brakes, with the two electric motors reversing their function on the front axle and acting themselves as generators. Then, whenever necessary—i.e., when accelerating out of a bend or when overtaking—the driver is able to call up extra energy from the charged flywheel generator, the flywheel being slowed down electromagnetically in the generator mode and thus supplying up to 120 kW to the two electric motors at the front from its kinetic energy. This additional power is available to the driver after each charge process for approximately 6 - 8 seconds.

Depending on racing conditions, hybrid drive is used in this case not only for extra power, but also to save fuel. This again increases the efficiency and the performance of the 911 GT3 R Hybrid, for example by reducing the weight of the tank or making pitstops less frequent

Une petite VIDEO au Paul Ricard
"I have a problem with Porsches. They're wonderful cars, but I know I could never live with one. I don't go around saying that Porsches are a pile of dung, but I do know that psychologically I couldn't handle owning one" Rowan Atkinson.

LEX 911
Formule Renault
Formule Renault
Véhicules : 993 4S - Audi Q5

Message par LEX 911 » 12 févr. 2010 15:19

...suite logique...
Retrouvez gratuitement nos vidéos Porsche sur : http://www.vodemotion.com/program/24-decouvrez-la-gamme-porsche

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 12 févr. 2010 15:43

The flywheel-based KERS system developed by Williams for formula one will instead be fitted to Porsche's new 911 GT3 R Hybrid race car.

The Grove based team told the media on Thursday that its energy recovery system, developed throughout 2009 but disallowed as part of a FOTA agreement this year, will be unveiled in the Porsche at the Geneva Motor Show next month.

"We hope that this will be just the start of the evolution of hybrid systems developed for formula one moving across to applications where they can contribute to cleaner and more powerful vehicles," said Williams' chief operating officer Alex Burns.

Williams said the technology will also be available to buses, trains, ships and wind power generation.

Aboard the Porsche 911, however, Williams' KERS will see some racing action, with the German carmaker announcing it will contest May's Nurburgring 24 hour race.

ze_shark
Site Admin
Site Admin
Véhicules : Audi RS6, 997 GT3, 355 GTS F1, 550M, 225xe

Message par ze_shark » 13 févr. 2010 14:49

La grenouille a écrit :non pas abandonné mais visiblement ils ont choisi la stratégie circuit pour lancer la "chose".
C'est comme ça qu'ils sont devenus célèbre alors pourquoi pas.

Le politiquement correct suivra de toute façon.
L'un n'a pas grand chose avoir avec l'autre, si ce n'est le branding hybride. Le Cayenne aura des batteries, pas une masse inertielle.

bence
F1
F1
Véhicules : BMW M340i
MV Agusta F3 675

Message par bence » 13 févr. 2010 16:07

Masse inertielle... C'est pas le truc à faire aller la voiture tout droit dans le décors? Je me demande comment c'est résolu, de sorte à ne pas (trop?) prendre de l'inertie au niveau des changements de direction.