Championnat Westfield ... électriques

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Championnat Westfield ... électriques

Message par Corsugone » 06 janv. 2010 09:10

Le constructeur Westfield va lancer un championnat de voitures électriques, il se déroulera uniquement au Royaume-Uni.

Mince alors, Renault va se faire coiffer au poteau .....

Videos 1 et 2 du premier exemplaire de l'iRacer, ils sont chanceux qu'Apple n'est pas déposé le nom pour l'un de ses produits :lol:
Dernière édition par Corsugone le 06 janv. 2010 19:33, édité 1 fois.
"I have a problem with Porsches. They're wonderful cars, but I know I could never live with one. I don't go around saying that Porsches are a pile of dung, but I do know that psychologically I couldn't handle owning one" Rowan Atkinson.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 06 janv. 2010 09:22

Pour le détail, source WorldCarFans.

Designed to compete it the world's first ‘green' racing series, the iRACER features Lithium Phosphate batteries, a tubular chassis, and lightweight body panels. Thanks to the iRACER's advanced design, over half (roughly 100 kg) of the batteries can be stored beneath the floor to lower the car's center of gravity.

Power comes from two electric motors which produce 80 kW (107 hp) and 1000 Nm of torque. This allows the 600 kg (1,323 lbs) iRACER to accelerate from 0-60 mph in under 5 seconds, before hitting an electronically limited top speed of 110 mph.

If everything goes according to plan, the iRACER will be able to travel up to 55 miles (under race conditions) on a single charge. When the batteries are drained, a three phase generator will recharge them in approximately two hours.
"I have a problem with Porsches. They're wonderful cars, but I know I could never live with one. I don't go around saying that Porsches are a pile of dung, but I do know that psychologically I couldn't handle owning one" Rowan Atkinson.

Tom63
Membre V8
Membre V8

Re: Championnat Westfield ... électriques

Message par Tom63 » 06 janv. 2010 12:14

Corsugone a écrit : Mince alors, Renault va se faire coiffer au poteau .....
:lol: :lol:
Thomas

“When you see the tree you're about to hit, it's called understeer. When you can only hear and feel it, it's oversteer”
Walter Rohrl