What are you listening to (le topic musical asphaltien)

jl32
Membre V8
Membre V8

Re: What are you listening to (le topic musical asphaltien)

Message par jl32 » 08 févr. 2016 15:30

(Pas le même style mais ...) je préfère Melody Gardot :

Mon nouvel avatar ressemble à celui de Lapin Agile mais comme cela est fortuit, que ce n'est pas une tentative pour l'imiter, je le conserve for now.

Phoenix
WTCC
WTCC
Véhicules : Ford Fiesta, Audi A3, Ferrari 599 GTB

Message par Phoenix » 13 févr. 2016 12:19

Voici Hello revisité
Ford Fiesta 1996 1.2 Image
Audi A3 2011 1.4 SBK TFSI Image
Ferrari 599 GTB 2006 Image

_nicolas
Membre V8
Membre V8
Véhicules : Macan S/Ex-997.1/997.2 S/991.1 S/991.1 C4 GTS

Message par _nicolas » 26 mars 2016 22:10

Nicolas

”Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance” - Coco Chanel

yannick
WTCC
WTCC

Message par yannick » 05 avr. 2016 16:57

Guns N' Roses a fait son retour lors d'un concert surprise au Troubadour de Los Angeles le 1er avril. C'est dans ce club que le groupe avait fait ses débuts il y a 30 ans.
Axl et Slash n'avaient plus joué ensemble depuis 1993.

Tournée américaine cet été : https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_in_Th ... me..._Tour

morg
GP2
GP2
Véhicules : Tesla 3 Performance '21 + BMW 225xe '18

Message par morg » 06 avr. 2016 06:41

Les Gun's ce sera sans moi.
Vu Axl Roses quand il est passé à Geneve en 2010, c'etait affligeant!
Pas de voix, 2 minutes entre chaque chanson pour qu'il se change...

Par contre pour les amateurs de Metal: Gojira sort un nouvel album au printemps et sera à l'Usine le 15 mai! Un de mes groupes préférés depuis un sacré moment!
Tesla Model 3 Performance '21 - BMW 225xe '18

morg
GP2
GP2
Véhicules : Tesla 3 Performance '21 + BMW 225xe '18

Message par morg » 06 avr. 2016 06:42

Le 15 juin a l'usine pardon! (Peut pas corriger les posts sous tapatalk)
Tesla Model 3 Performance '21 - BMW 225xe '18

yannick
WTCC
WTCC

Message par yannick » 06 avr. 2016 07:34

Axl Rose revient pour jouer dans les stades, il est donc obligé de faire un effort. Et puis le retour de Slash et Duff McKagan à l'air de sacrément le motiver !
Les compte-rendus du concert du Troubadour sont positifs. Voici le récit d'un happy few qui a pu assister au concert :

Okay just got home from work...I don't know how well written this will be, still can't really find the words to grasp how amazing this night was...to start the vibe was just really positive all around. The security was letting us drink outside the venue waiting for the doors to open. All they said was if the sheriffs come by just get rid of it so we dont get in trouble ha. Inside the venue the place just buzzing, it was electric. I ended up getting front row on Slashs side right in front of the monitor. Doors opened a little after 10pm and the lights when down a little before midnight. No intro (which i totally thought it was gonna be McBob) Slash walked out first and everybody followed, crowd erupted and Duff launched into Its So Easy. And from there the band didnt stop firing. Slash jumped up on the monitor during Easy for the first time and everyone around me lost it. Slash couldnt help but smirk at our reaction. The band was killing it and they knew it. They were all smiles and i just remember Duff looking up one point at Lenny Kravitz with a face like "yeah, we're back motherfucker!"

Axl sounded the best he has since 2010. He had the fire in his belly and that look in his eye. Rasp was everywhere to be seen. The song i paid most attention to vocally was YCBM cuz i know thats one he hasnt done good on for the last 5 years and he nailed it. He slayed the "breakin down my back" section! He was in a great mood and was definitely slimmer than he has been and he was not out of breath. Slash was very focused but he was rocking out for sure. To see him rocking out HARD to the chorus of Better was so surreal! It was just mindblowing to see him playing these songs and standing on stage next to Axl, i really couldnt believe it at some points. He was in top form and nailed every solo. At first they didnt interact too much but by the middle of the set Axl was throwing his arm on Slashs shoulder, he leaned up against his back rocking out during some solos and they exchanged a couple laughs between some songs.

As the setlist is out there, here is some highlights that stood out.

-Axl lost his footing during Brownstone and ended up ripping his jeans in the crotch. During the solo he walked over to the side of the stage and pointed up at Lenny Kravitz and back down at his crotch and said "Penisgate" or somethin to that effect and they both started laughing.

-Frank started a long countoff on the hihat and Slash launched into the Chinese Demoracry riff. I was like no way are they fucking playing this right now. It was very raw and punk rock sounding. It was pretty awesome and Slashs spin on the solo was great.

-Double Talkin' Jive!! Holy fuck was it awesome to hear that live. The band killed it and Axl sounded mean!!! He did the "i got...lies" part just like he sounded on the record.

-before the slide solo in Rocket Queen Slash did an extended talkbox solo, when he finished it Axl had a huge smile on his face and looked at us and said "you missed that, didnt you?"

-Godfather Theme was awesome! Before he started it Axl said "Heres a man that needs no introduction, but gets one anyways. Ladies and Gentlemen, Slash."

-Seeing Slash play the Sweet Child solo right up front and him and Axl doing that outro right next to each other was just insane. I remember looking back and Jim Carrey had the biggest smile on his face and i remember thinking "all is right in the world." Haha.

-Better had a whole new intro. It was this really heavy riff that just kept building and we're in the crowd goin holy shit theyre playing a new song. The riff kept building until it somehow came to a crash with Duff starting "no one ever told me when..." It was epic and strange seeing Slash completely rocking out in the chorus. Again he did a killer solo and did a cool slide part in the last verse. Again Axl slayed the "i never wanted you to be so full of anger" section.

-before My Michelle, Axl and Duff were talking and into the mic Axl goes "im goin by your guys' list tonight. Im follwing your lead" Duff starts laughing and Axl goes "thats very rare for me. I mean you guys know im an agreeable kinda guy. Im like Trump, i consult with myself." Funny moment.

-Heavens Door was probably the most special moment of the show. Axl starts the first sing along section and then right when he looked like he was gonna start the 2nd he kinda stopped himself and looked around the stage and said "this is the first time in 23 years us 3 have been on stage together, 1993, July i believe it was" the crowd just erupted. He did another sing along section and after that one he said "we worked very hard with the city to make this show happen, and we worked hard with the sheriffs and that in itself took 24 years" and laughed. It was amazing to see him almost taken back and acknowledging the magnitude of the night.

-another cool moment was Nightrain when they kicked into the first verse. It was "Look out" and both Axl and Slash started the foot stomp, gliding across the stage, stoping for a brief second in front of each other, and spinning off. It was bad ass!

-During Paradise City the crowd was getting crazy and after the first chorus Axl started yellin to the crowd "you guys gotta step back people in the front are getting crushed.... (crowd didnt really move).....i said you people need to step the fuck back now!" They finally did and Axl signaled the band to keep going and he jumped into the next verse. Reminded me of somethin that would happen back in the day haha.

I'm probably missing a bunch of stuff and its really hard to convey my emotions throughout the night. But this show will go down as the best show i have ever seen in my life. Just to see the first time Axl and Slash back together and have it be in such an important club to the bands history and to be right up front is just magical. I truly feel so lucky to have witnessed it. Im so looking forward to Vegas next weekend! See you guys there! You will not be dissapointed!!!

And for celebrities i saw: Lenny Kravitz, Kate Hudson, Nic Cage, Jim Carrey, Andrew Dice Clay, Dave Kushner, John 5, Colin Hanks, Norman Reedus, Sean Kinney, Bubbles, Bradley Cooper, the sports guy in Anchorman. Im sure there was way more, hard to make out everyone in the VIP section.

Gojira c'est bien, mais j'ai un vrai faible pour Axl et GNR. Beaucoup de souvenirs.

Oli 911
Membre V8
Membre V8
Véhicules : Tesla Mod.3 perf,Alpina B3, Ducati KTM 3 Kawa

Message par Oli 911 » 06 avr. 2016 08:59

Merci pour le feedback, c'est bon à savoir. J'ai toujours beaucoup aimé les G'n'R, et s'ils retrouvent l'énergie et la complicité d'antan, ça me fera peut-être oublier la misérable prestation Genevoise.
"We've come this far, let's not ruin it by thinking"

Jan25
DTM
DTM
Véhicules : 14 LR Discovery
72 Pinzgauer 710M
66 Corvette

Message par Jan25 » 06 avr. 2016 15:30

La vache, ça nous rajeunit pas... j'écoutais ça sur cassette dans ma première voiture... (une Opel Kadett 1.3 de 1982, voui monsieur!) :D :D
Jan

yannick
WTCC
WTCC

Message par yannick » 07 avr. 2016 08:49

Hé oui, pas mal de nostalgie à les voir revenir.

Leurs concerts au festival de Coachella (16 et 23 avril) seront peut-être retransmis en direct sur youtube :

Mutorcs
GP2
GP2
Véhicules : Honda Civic 1.5l Sport Plus CVT

Message par Mutorcs » 09 avr. 2016 12:26

morg a écrit :Par contre pour les amateurs de Metal: Gojira sort un nouvel album au printemps et sera à l'Usine le 15 mai! Un de mes groupes préférés depuis un sacré moment!
Oh je savais pas ça peut être cool ça!

Nouvel album de The Algorithm qui vient de sortir... Difficile de décrire ce que c'est... Mais qu'est-ce que j'aime.

ze_shark
Site Admin
Site Admin
Véhicules : Audi RS6, 997 GT3, 355 GTS F1, 550M, 225xe

Message par ze_shark » 10 avr. 2016 07:18

C'est la version techno-métal du Rondo Veneziano.

Un poil plus ... serein ?

Nagata-San
F1
F1
Véhicules : Un de chaque énergie.

Message par Nagata-San » 10 avr. 2016 09:27

Aaron, français qui alternent anglais et français. J'écoute régulièrement le premier album, et quelques du second, dont Passengers.
A voir en live, accompagné d'un violoncelle.

Yvan
Membre V8
Membre V8

Message par Yvan » 11 avr. 2016 08:30

ze_shark a écrit :C'est la version techno-métal du Rondo Veneziano.
Outch.. Là tu ressors vraiment les fonds de tiroirs ! J'avais bien un ou 2 de leurs 33 tours, mais ils avaient disparus de ma mémoire jusqu'à la publication de ce post ! :mrgreen:
N 27° 48.849' E 33° 55.222' -98.4 ft

ze_shark
Site Admin
Site Admin
Véhicules : Audi RS6, 997 GT3, 355 GTS F1, 550M, 225xe

Message par ze_shark » 17 avr. 2016 20:43

Comique ...

It's official: Axl Rose joins AC/DC
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/17/entertain ... index.html

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk