McLaren 720S (aka Projet P14)

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Re: Mclaren Projet P14

Message par Corsugone » 09 déc. 2016 14:54

La désignation du modèle serait 720s, soit 720hp, le moteur serait un nouveau V8 4.0l. (Source Road and Track). Nous sommes toujours calé sur une présentation à Genève 2017.
"I have a problem with Porsches. They're wonderful cars, but I know I could never live with one. I don't go around saying that Porsches are a pile of dung, but I do know that psychologically I couldn't handle owning one" Rowan Atkinson.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 04 janv. 2017 14:29

Joli le nouveau châssis carbone de la P14. Au final le modèle pèserait à vide 1283kg, soit 18kg de moins que le modèle remplacé. La cylindrée du moteur V8 devrait aussi évoluer, on parle d'un V8 4.0l. La voiture est annoncée pour être "even crazier" que la P1.

Rendez-vous à Genève ...

"I have a problem with Porsches. They're wonderful cars, but I know I could never live with one. I don't go around saying that Porsches are a pile of dung, but I do know that psychologically I couldn't handle owning one" Rowan Atkinson.

TheKid
DTM
DTM

Message par TheKid » 04 janv. 2017 17:44

Sympa pour ceux qui ont investi dans une P1. Encore une drôle de stratégie...
swift 4x4

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 04 janv. 2017 18:13

Extrapolation Autocar.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 18 janv. 2017 14:30

Blending beauty and technology to deliver double the aerodynamic efficiency, the 2nd generation McLaren Super Series

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 19 janv. 2017 19:07

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 19 janv. 2017 19:31

ze_shark
Site Admin
Site Admin
Véhicules : Audi RS6, 997 GT3, 355 GTS F1, 550M, 225xe

McLaren 720S

Message par ze_shark » 27 janv. 2017 11:25

Fuite:

juliencor
GP2
GP2

Re: McLaren 720S (aka Projet P14)

Message par juliencor » 27 janv. 2017 11:55

Oula :?
McLaren GT 2020
Mini Cooper S 2016
Mini Countryman Cooper S 2018
Audi SQ7 2017

blake_ch
GP2
GP2
Véhicules : VW Golf 7 variant

Message par blake_ch » 27 janv. 2017 12:02

Attendons de la voir sous tous les angles ;)

On a reproché à McLaren de recycler son design sur tous les modèles, attendons de voir cela sous toutes les coutures !

ze_shark
Site Admin
Site Admin
Véhicules : Audi RS6, 997 GT3, 355 GTS F1, 550M, 225xe

McLaren 720S

Message par ze_shark » 01 févr. 2017 18:46

Nouvelle salve de détails sur la 720S:

Le système McLaren Proactive Chassis Control II permet de choisir entre modes Comfort, Sport ou Track selon les préférences du conducteur et les conditions. Il utilise 12 capteurs de plus que sur les précédentes Super Series, y compris un accéléromètre dans chaque moyeu pour lire la route et évaluer le contact entre pneu et chaussée. L'information est analysée pour adapter l'amortissement.

Le McLaren Variable Drift Control permet de paramétrer l'ESC de manière continue sur une interface de l'écran tactile central.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 08 févr. 2017 15:30

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 11 févr. 2017 19:24

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 15 févr. 2017 15:35

- New 4.0-litre engine will power second-generation McLaren Super Series
- Twin-turbocharged V8 provides stunning performance: acceleration to 200km/h (124mph) takes 7.8 seconds and the standing quarter mile 10.3 seconds
- New exhaust system has been tuned to provide a soundtrack to match the extreme performance of the engine, with the further option of a sports exhaust
- Engineered beauty of new 4.0-litre engine showcased by engine bay illumination as part of the welcome sequence on vehicle unlocking

The second-generation McLaren Super Series, which will make its public debut on March 7 at the 87th Geneva International Motor Show, is poised to raise previously accepted limits of supercar performance. Drivers will be able to enjoy acceleration from standstill to 200km/h (124mph) in just 7.8 seconds, accompanied by a soulful, clean and crisp exhaust note that is among the most emotive of any McLaren.

The new 4.0-litre M840T is an outstanding engine powering an exceptional supercar capable of covering a standing quarter mile in 10.3 seconds,” commented McLaren Super Series Vehicle Line Director, Haydn Baker. “Power, torque and throttle response are all significantly enhanced compared to the first-generation Super Series, yet with fuel efficiency and emissions also notably improved.

The ultra-low inertia, twin-scroll turbochargers fitted to the new M840T engine typify the engineering philosophy of advancement in every area, pursued throughout the development of McLaren’s new supercar. Spooling up more rapidly than previous designs, they deliver reduced turbo lag and quicker throttle response.

The new 4.0-litre engine signals its performance credentials with an exhaust sound achieved through a sophisticated balance of harmonics and delivering a ‘crescendo’ characteristic, according to engine rpm and load. A sports exhaust is optional for those who want still more aural excitement.

Owners will also be able to showcase the heart of their new car – in particular, the cast-aluminium air intake plenum with McLaren Speedmark logo on top of the new V8 engine – with engine bay illumination that operates on vehicle unlocking.

More details of the second-generation McLaren Super Series, including engine and performance specifications, will be confirmed on March 7.

nono
Formule Renault
Formule Renault

Message par nono » 15 févr. 2017 16:57

http://www.flatswiss.ch