Chevrolet Volt 2

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Re: Chevrolet Volt 2

Message par Corsugone » 05 janv. 2015 16:17

La voilou ...

"I have a problem with Porsches. They're wonderful cars, but I know I could never live with one. I don't go around saying that Porsches are a pile of dung, but I do know that psychologically I couldn't handle owning one" Rowan Atkinson.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 05 janv. 2015 23:10

Intéressant :

“Chevrolet will officially unveil the 2016 Volt at the Detroit Auto Show but gave the media a preview of what it will look like on the eve of the start of CES 2015 in Las Vegas. Chevy’s Global Chief Marketing Officer Tim Mahoney says from the outside the vehicle’s most apparent changes are in styling and design but there will also be new technology offerings on the inside that car enthusiasts will likely be excited about. Mahoney says one of the biggest tech additions to the all-new Volt will be 4G LTE connected technology. While Mahoney stopped short of saying the new control panel on the dash in the Volt will look like the Tesla Model S but he did say it will be more ‘iPad-esque.’ Mahoney calls the addition of connected technology to 16 of Chevrolet’s models, from the Spark all the way up to high-end Silverado trucks, the ‘democratization of technology and creates accessibility’ across all of its auto offerings. TheStreet’s Ruben Ramirez reports from Las Vegas.”
"I have a problem with Porsches. They're wonderful cars, but I know I could never live with one. I don't go around saying that Porsches are a pile of dung, but I do know that psychologically I couldn't handle owning one" Rowan Atkinson.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 12 janv. 2015 08:43

18,4Kwh / 80 km full électrique / 102mpg, soit 2.31l au 100km.

Vraiment un très beau design !

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 12 janv. 2015 08:54

Pour plus de détails, ce premier article de motor trend.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 13 janv. 2015 15:56

Intéressant :

Here’s a summary of the important information that was revealed during the Q & A:

-Electric heater for cabin will be more powerful but still resistive.
-3.6kW charging now instead of 3.3kW
-Price similar to current Volt
-Brake lights come on after a set rate of deceleration now
-ERDTT will still exist with configurable levels (temperature options unknown at this time)
-EPA rated 50 mile all electric range
-EPA rated 41 mpg in charge sustaining mode
-5 seats (although the 5th is not roomy)
-Quieter cabin, less engine noise, smoother ride
-GPS charging will save preferences (8amp/12amp) for 90 days
-Range extender got an approx 40% power boost to 101 hp
-New battery is NOT backwards compatible with gen 1
-Gen 2 basically identical aerodynamically speaking to gen 1
-Auto window down on all 4 windows, auto up on drivers window only
-No adaptive cruise control
-Minor improvement to leg room (0.6 inches) and minor loss of headroom (0.2 inches) in the back seat
-No lumbar support adjustment
-Rear view camera is now standard
-No new driving modes
-No power seat
-Higher maximum regenerative braking available (using L and paddles together)
-When asked about possible incentives for current Volt owners: ‘I believe that marketing is looking at some incentives for Volt owners.’
-Engine no longer requires premium gas
-Low beams are LED, high beams are halogen
-Turn signals are incandescent
-Will come with X years of OnStar (X not yet determined)
-Question: Will it blend? Answer: “we operate the Volt as a pure E.V. or in charge sustaining. We do not blend during charge depletion. That’s the beauty of the Volt–it can be a pure E.V. during depletion!”
-Optional heated steering wheel and heated back seats
-Will go into production in second half of 2015
-Goodyear tires were replaced with Michelin

Summary credit & big hat tip to Patrick Killian!

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 17 janv. 2015 09:11

Intéressante synthèse.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 23 janv. 2015 22:49

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 29 janv. 2015 08:02

Un peu optimiste le gars, 35% de plus d'autonomie en mode EV, avec 1Kwh de batterie supplémentaire. Je veux bien qu'elle soit plus légère mais là, ça frôle un peu la caricature. Pour le reste vidéo complète avec un bon descriptif de la chose et surtout une belle vue de l'intérieur avec quelques détails intéressants. Elle arrivera surement rapidement en Europe avec le badge Opel.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 08 mai 2015 08:05

Zolie pub.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 04 août 2015 09:01

Voila, maintenant c'est officiel, elle consomme moins et elle est coûte moins cher que la première génération. Les détails.

The Volt’s all-new second-generation Voltec extended-range electric propulsion system delivers 53 miles of pure EV range, based on EPA testing. That is nearly a 40-percent improvement over the first-generation Volt.

As for the extended range gas efficiency, the 2016 model improves to 42 MPG, up from 37 in the outgoing generation car. Further bonus to the pocket book, premium gas is no longer required.

The 2016 Chevrolet Volt base MSRP also starts more than $1,000 lower (@$33,995) than the car it replaces today, while the optioned-out LTZ trim level beings at $38,435 (details).

A quand son arrivée en Europe dans le réseau Opel ? .... avec peut-être des concessionnaires motivés cette fois-ci ...

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 08 oct. 2015 21:08

C'est parti pour les premiers essais.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 14 oct. 2015 21:44

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 19 nov. 2015 20:00

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 08 avr. 2016 16:52

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 21 avr. 2016 10:24

A quand son arrivée en Europe sous la marque OPEL ? Toujours moins cher qu'une Tesla et répond en mode full EV à 80% des usages pour un conducteur Lambda.