Huet Brothers Coupé

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Huet Brothers Coupé

Message par Corsugone » 02 févr. 2012 09:31

Génial le concept, connaissais pas mais la philosophie de l'engin mérite un minimum d'intérêt. (Source Autoblog.com). A priori, même mécanique que la Morgan EVA GT, 6L 3.0 Turbo BMW. Et que dire du look neo-retro, superbe !

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

HB Coupe General Idea behind the project.

What about a HB Coupe?? We have been very busy drawing and thinking about this project. That's when it gets silent on our side... sorry for that.

However, just a few ideas for you to think over.
1. What about a sports coupe that is fuel efficient? Let's say .. 0-100 in under 6 seconds but 3.8 l /100??
2. What about modern comforts and modern proven technology??
3. What about classic lines??
4. What about it being a daily driver... let's say home-work-home stuck in traffic kind of thing??
5. What about it being comfortable when it needs to be and quick and nimble when you want it to be??
6. What about that it will never rust??

Well, we have been thinking about it a lot and we have come to the conclusion that as gentlemen drivers:
Yes, we want a sports coupe, for rain and sunny weather, with modern day comforts, with classic lines, which doesn't rust, which can carry our bags, which can handle mountain roads as well as traffic jams, which can be serviced at any garage, which will put a smile on our faces every day and not to forget that drives to the Swiss Alps from Amsterdam on 48 litres.
Mmhmmm, but we are not like everybody... because that car would surely exist already. So maybe some of us don't like classic lines too much and maybe some of us don't really care about tanking after 1200 km. Some of us want a race car for on the road - a road racer.

Well, we have been thinking about it a lot and we have come to the conclusion that as road racers.
1. Yes, we want a race car for on the road, for rain and sunny weather, with some modern day comforts, which doesn't rust, which can carry a bag, which can handle mountain roads as well as traffic jams, which can be serviced at any garage, which will put a smile on our faces every day and not to forget that drives to the Swiss Alps from Amsterdam in less than 7 hours... easily.
Mhmmhmmm, but some of us don't see the road as a circuit but a circuit as their road.... Yeah, think about that one.

Well, we have been thinking about it a lot and we have come to the conclusion that as pure racers.
Yes, we want a race car for on a circuit. That can be tuned to the bone. That's lightweight and safe and that goes like stink!
We could not really decide which of the 3 personalities we are?? So we decided to design all 3. Call them triplets if you wish, all we know is, it's taken time and effort to design. Now it's going to take a whole lot more time and serious funding to get these babies on the road. We can use all the help we can get.

HB Coupe

The Road is my Home
• I want a sports car that is fuel efficient
• I want space for my bags and golf kit
• It needs to be comfortable with climate control
• I don't need to hear the engine all the time
• I want heated seats and surround sound
• I sometimes get stuck in traffic
• I promise not to crash but if I do I want to walk away

Body
Full Carbon monocoque.

Engines
3L - 6cyl: 306 BHP/400 NM
2L 4cyl Diesel: 204 BHP/400 NM

Performance (diesel/petrol)
0-100 kph: 5.6/4.3 Seconds
Top Speed: 250 km

Weight
1121/1159 KG

Drivetrain
Rear Wheel Drive
Manual 6 speed gearbox.
The Diesel is also available with a 6 speed automatic. The HB Coupe is available with a seven speed double clutch transmission.
"I have a problem with Porsches. They're wonderful cars, but I know I could never live with one. I don't go around saying that Porsches are a pile of dung, but I do know that psychologically I couldn't handle owning one" Rowan Atkinson.

Greezer
DTM
DTM
Véhicules : .

Re: Huet Brothers Coupé

Message par Greezer » 02 févr. 2012 10:31

J'adore la gueule de l'engin ! A voir ce que ça va donner, mais très intéressant en effet.

juliencor
GP2
GP2

Message par juliencor » 02 févr. 2012 10:38

Magnifique!

Je lui trouve un petit air de Zagato, le concept me plaît :)
McLaren GT 2020
Mini Cooper S 2016
Mini Countryman Cooper S 2018
Audi SQ7 2017

morg
GP2
GP2
Véhicules : Tesla 3 Performance '21 + BMW 225xe '18

Message par morg » 02 févr. 2012 13:48

Très sympa ce truc!
Tesla Model 3 Performance '21 - BMW 225xe '18

SebM
F1 Champion
Véhicules : 2002-Elise-Defender

Message par SebM » 02 févr. 2012 18:01

J'adore !!! Et le prix ?
L'ingratitude est la seule porte de sortie pour ceux que la reconnaissance embarrasse

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 02 févr. 2012 18:08

Inconnu à ce jour mais surement salé. 3.0L bi-turbo BMW, boite BMW et carrosserie carbone. Je vous laisse le deviner.

Franchement, comprends pas qu'un constructeur legacy n'ait jamais pensé à sortir un tel engin. Sur le papier le truc est génial.
"I have a problem with Porsches. They're wonderful cars, but I know I could never live with one. I don't go around saying that Porsches are a pile of dung, but I do know that psychologically I couldn't handle owning one" Rowan Atkinson.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 02 févr. 2012 18:17

Leurs méthodes de travail ...... totalement artisanales. Leur première réalisation ....

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 02 févr. 2012 18:23

Le crash test ... de la "HB Special"

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 02 févr. 2012 18:27

Brochure du modèle HD Special.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 02 févr. 2012 18:33

SebM a écrit :J'adore !!! Et le prix ?
Trouvé pour la HB Special, compris entre 67.000 et 80.000€. Autant dire que le concept présenté sera beaucoup plus chère ...

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 02 févr. 2012 18:37

J'ai oublié le SITE dédié au coupé.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 03 févr. 2012 18:25

Article complet sur la chose.

It remains to be seen whether the project has a realistic chance of implementation. Tino Huet told Classic Driver: “We first want to see how much interest there is in the HB Coupé. For production, we need about 20 to 50 concrete orders to secure the financing of production.” He expects the final price of the finished vehicles to be between the Artega GT and Wiesmann GT, two other small-series sports cars made in Central Europe. “We want to start at around 80,000 euros for the base model, rising to 150,000-160,000 euros for the top model.” To us that sounds fair - especially when you consider the exclusivity offered, not to mention those looks.

SebM
F1 Champion
Véhicules : 2002-Elise-Defender

Message par SebM » 03 févr. 2012 19:51

C'est comme ta dernière config que j'ai configuré "la mienne" ;)
L'ingratitude est la seule porte de sortie pour ceux que la reconnaissance embarrasse

choup
WTCC
WTCC

Message par choup » 04 févr. 2012 14:26

Jolie trouvaille ! Je n'aimais pas les premières illustrations, trop old-school à mon goût, mais la dernière, modernisée, est beaucoup plus intéressante !

Le prix n'est pas excessif comparé à une Morgan ou une Wiesmann, même une Donkervoort GTO, qui sera beaucoup moins polyvalente.

Plus globalement, je suis toujours frappé que les constructeurs fournissent des moteurs à beaucoup de petits artisans comme ça, je suis peut-être naïf.
"Unlike any other car maker, Lotus doesn't ask what the customer might want, they ask what the customer could do without" J.Clarkson

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 04 févr. 2012 18:35

choup a écrit :Plus globalement, je suis toujours frappé que les constructeurs fournissent des moteurs à beaucoup de petits artisans comme ça, je suis peut-être naïf.
Les constructeurs ? seul un joue vraiment le jeu; BMW avec Wiesmann, Morgan et maintenant Huet; groupe propulseur complet : Boite+Moteur de très haut niveau alors que Ford travaille majoritairement avec Caterham et Morgan, les moteurs sont agricoles, 1.6l & 2.0l associés à des boites antédiluviennes. Le dernier V6 3.7l du nouveau roadster n'est guère plus folichon. Effort honorable d'Opel avec Westfield. Audi sert Donkervoort parce que l'un des dirigeants de la boite est client de long de date. D'ailleurs Il proposa un contrat à Joop suite à l'essai d'une D8 Cosworth. Reste aussi une collaboration plus ou moins loufoque avec Spiker. Nos amis nippons, Toyota, fourguent des moteurs de camionnettes à Lotus, sans intérêt, pas certain que cela serve leur image, bien au contraire .... J'exclue AMG fournisseur Pagani, dans le cas présent nous ne sommes plus dans le domaine de l'automobile mais de l'orfèvrerie. Il en résulte une pub inutile mais formidable pour le constructeur allemand. Même BMW n'en tire pas une telle gloriole en équipant la gamme Aéro de Morgan. Faut aussi dire que les mécaniques BMW "toute en ligne" s'adaptent particulièrement bien à ces coupés/roadsters.

Dans tous les cas, aucun des modèles de ces constructeurs artisanaux ne concurrence ceux de leur fournisseurs respectifs. Ces derniers font d'une pierre deux coups, l'un financier et l'autre marketing.