McLaren 650S

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Re: McLaren 650S

Message par Corsugone » 16 févr. 2014 15:56

Avgas a écrit : Confus également. J'ai l'impression qu'ils font comme Aston, resservir la même chose "re-configurée" et plus chère.
L'option du contrôle de distance de parkage à 2000 Euros tient du scandale...
Je suis en possession de factures de 12C neuves, cardiaque s'abstenir, le prix des options est à l'avenant de ceux pratiqués chez Ferrari, ils sont allés cherchés leur inspiration chez la référence du marché. Ce qui n'excuse en rien des prix d'options qui ne frôlent même plus l'arnaque mais le ridicule.

Tiens, un exemple, mais chez Ferrari, sur une F12 un client à reçu sa voiture avec une peinture "spéciale" qu'il n'a pas commandé. J'ai vu la voiture, pas compris ce qu'elle avait de spéciale sauf l'ardoise, 18.000€. Somme que le client a bien évidemment refusé de payer n'ayant rien demandé, il voulait sa voiture Rosso Corsa, elle est arrivé "Rubis ch'ais pas quoi". Pas vilain mais rien de spéciale et en plus connaissant le proprio, il passe sa voiture aux rouleaux pour la nettoyer, alors la peinture truc muche elle va très vite devenir normale ....

De toute façon la clientèle visée se fiche royalement du prix des options, depuis deux ans les marchés financiers ne font que monter alors franchement 50.000€ on s'en cogne lorsque le bonus de fin d'année dépasse le millions d'euros.

Chez Lamborghini, le panier moyen d'options sur la nouvelle Huracan s'élève à 30.000€, source interne Lamborghini, pas de forums ou Pierre Paul Jacques.
"I have a problem with Porsches. They're wonderful cars, but I know I could never live with one. I don't go around saying that Porsches are a pile of dung, but I do know that psychologically I couldn't handle owning one" Rowan Atkinson.

bacchus
Membre V8
Membre V8
Véhicules : BMW M3 F80

Message par bacchus » 16 févr. 2014 16:51

Et ben entre tes amis collectionneurs, tes contacts chez Mclaren, tes contacts chez Lamborghini, tes contacts chez Ferrari et les factures en ta possession, tu as l'air de fréquenter un PMU plutôt CSP++

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 16 févr. 2014 16:58

Et je ne parle jamais de la collection de Ferrari de mon oncle.
"I have a problem with Porsches. They're wonderful cars, but I know I could never live with one. I don't go around saying that Porsches are a pile of dung, but I do know that psychologically I couldn't handle owning one" Rowan Atkinson.

bacchus
Membre V8
Membre V8
Véhicules : BMW M3 F80

Message par bacchus » 16 févr. 2014 17:04

Corsugone a écrit :Et je ne parle jamais de la collection de Ferrari de mon oncle.
Tu veux dire par là que si ta tante en avait tu l'appellerait ton oncle? :lol:

system
Membre V8
Membre V8
Véhicules : .

Message par system » 16 févr. 2014 22:27

_nicolas a écrit :... D'ailleurs perso, je ne crois pas aux 375 P1 vendues...
Je pense qu'elles le sont, déjà lorsque j'ai passé commande les vendeurs n'étaient pas sur que ça passe car les P1 de libres se faisaient très rares. (certes selon Mclaren)

De plus, pour ceux qui avaient commandé plus tôt, il y avait 1 acompte, puis un 2e pour confirmation, puis le reste à la livraison, dans mon cas j'ai du verser les 2 premiers paiements en 1fois, justement pour confirmer à 100% mon intérêt et vite, avant l'épuisement du "stock".

Sinon pour revenir au sujet, je vous rejoins : je suis pas fan de ce facelift (en tout cas en photo) et je ne comprend pas l'intérêt de changer de nom non plus

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 16 févr. 2014 22:33

Bof ... surtout que cela ne colle pas du tout avec l'arrière. Aucun doute que la voiture soit très performante mais bon, là, c'est raté.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 17 févr. 2014 11:13

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 17 févr. 2014 11:31

blake_ch
GP2
GP2
Véhicules : VW Golf 7 variant

Message par blake_ch » 17 févr. 2014 11:59

Corsugone a écrit :Image
j'aime encore assez le look. Je trouve l'avant de la MP4 bien fade à côté. Par contre entièrement d'accord sur le laxisme de McLaren qui dû se dire "on prends la moitié de l'un et la moitié de l'autre et on verra bien ce que ça donne, y aura bien des gens qui achèterons".

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 17 févr. 2014 13:52

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 17 févr. 2014 14:49

- Designed and developed to give the enthusiast driver the ultimate in luxury, engagement and excitement
- The McLaren 650S will offer the widest breadth of capabilities of any supercar
- Coupé and Spider, with electrically retractable hardtop, to be available from Spring 2014 launch
- Joins McLaren’s range of supercars above 12C, which continues on sale
- Uniquely enhanced active aerodynamics and ProActive Chassis Control systems optimise the capabilities and usability

McLaren Automotive will return to the International Geneva Motor Show this year with its fastest, most engaging, best equipped and most beautiful series-production supercar yet.

The McLaren 650S joins the range as an additional model alongside the 12C and sold-out McLaren P1™, and learns from both models as well as 50 years of competing in the highest levels of motorsport. Available as a fixed-head coupé or as a Spider, with a retractable folding hard top, the McLaren 650S promises to redefine the high performance supercar segment, and has been designed and developed to provide the ultimate in driver engagement on the road and on the race track.

The 650S badge designation refers to the power output – 650PS (641 bhp) – of the unique British-built McLaren M838T twin turbo V8 engine. ‘S’ stands for ‘Sport’, underlining the focus and developments made to handling, transmission, drivability and engagement. Performance figures will be confirmed ahead of the Geneva Show but will improve on the already rapid 12C which continues on sale.

The design is inspired by the McLaren P1™, previewing a new family design language. The front bumper gives the McLaren 650S a dramatic, yet clean appearance and sits below new LED headlamps which reflect a similar look to the McLaren P1™. The more integrated front splitter contributes to increased levels of downforce, giving a greater level of steering feeling and confidence to the driver on turn-in, while also adding to the agility and the car’s handling balance. Unique door blades behind the front wheels direct air from the trailing edges of the front splitter, further benefiting front-end grip and vehicle balance.

The aerodynamic performance of the McLaren 650S is as efficient as the 12C, boasting the same drag coefficient figure, yet the air is being worked harder and more efficiently as it flows over, and through, the functional bodywork. At 150 mph, downforce levels are increased by 24 percent.

‘As always with McLaren, the new design is there for good engineering reasons,' says McLaren Automotive CEO Mike Flewitt. ‘The newly designed front bumper improves downforce and steering turn-in. The high speed handling balance is now even better. The LED lights use less power and last longer.'

Unique side intakes behind the dihedral doors feed large, efficiently packaged, radiators which help provide the cooling requirements of the mid-mounted, compact engine. A new design five-spoke lightweight forged ‘650S’ alloy wheel is unique to the model, and are fitted with Pirelli P Zero™ Corsa tyres to offer optimised roadholding, handling and driver feedback – the bespoke ‘MC1’ branded tyres have been developed alongside the McLaren 650S by McLaren technology partner Pirelli, and offer strong performance in normal road conditions and on track.

The McLaren 650S builds on experience from success on the track, and groundbreaking technologies fitted to other McLaren models. Active aerodynamics, which feature on both the 12C and McLaren P1™, have been further developed and honed to ensure the ultimate performance and ability for the McLaren 650S. The McLaren Airbrake, originally fitted to the 12C and 12C Spider and designed to offer optimised levels of downforce on the rear of the car, now operates with a greater level of functionality providing increased stability. The newly developed system means the Airbrake deploys whenever the car senses extra downforce is advisable – rather than simply under braking or when manually operated in ‘Aero’ mode. Below the Airbrake, a distinctive rear three-piece bumper, similar to the GT3 racing version of the 12C, compliments the aerodynamic shaping of the McLaren 650S.

The pioneering ProActive Chassis Control (PCC) suspension system, developed by McLaren, has been further enhanced for the McLaren 650S. A feature of the system is the ability to adjust the ride and handling modes – Normal / Sport / Track – in isolation from the drivetrain, which gives complete freedom in terms of ride and handling. These settings, for both powertrain and suspension, have been recalibrated to improve driver engagement. The updates are especially noticeable in Sport mode.

‘McLaren is a fast moving company, continually striving for improvements and technical advantages. We are always seeking to innovate, to be the class leaders, to bring new technologies and thinking to market. That’s our Formula 1 heritage shining through,’ explains Mike Flewitt. ‘Everything we’ve learnt from the 12C and the McLaren P1™ has gone into the design and development of the McLaren 650S.’

The McLaren 650S is designed to be the best and most engaging driver’s car in its class, yet it is not a stripped out road racer. Ride comfort and refinement are to executive saloon standards. The McLaren 650S models are equipped with IRIS satellite navigation with Bluetooth telephony, DAB digital radio (SIRIUS satellite radio in North America), wireless tethering, audio streaming and voice control as standard, while also offering enhanced levels of optional specification than previously offered. Options include fixed-back carbon racing seats, based on the lightweight design found in the McLaren P1™, an electric steering column adjustment assisting ingress and egress, a rear parking camera and extended carbon fibre throughout the interior.

The global reveal of the McLaren 650S Coupéand Spider will take place on Stand 1240, Hall 1 at 12.00CET (11.00GMT) on Tuesday, 4 March 2014 at the 84th International Geneva Motor Show.

Greezer
DTM
DTM
Véhicules : .

Message par Greezer » 17 févr. 2014 15:11

J'aime bien la 12c, j'aime beaucoup la P1, mais ce mashup ne trouve pas grâce à mes yeux. Trop incohérent.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 17 févr. 2014 15:22

En conclusion, bof.

choup
WTCC
WTCC

Message par choup » 17 févr. 2014 16:30

J'ai du mal à comprendre leur stratégie, en gros c'est une 12C "spéciale", je ne vois pas l'intérêt d'en faire un modèle à part entière.

La seule chose qu'ils vont y gagner est de bloquer les possibilités d'évolutions de la 12C "classique" si les deux modèles sont destinés à cohabiter dans la gamme.
"Unlike any other car maker, Lotus doesn't ask what the customer might want, they ask what the customer could do without" J.Clarkson

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 17 févr. 2014 16:38

choup a écrit :je ne vois pas l'intérêt d'en faire un modèle à part entière.
Je pense avoir mon idée mais il me faut plus de temps pour vérifier. Les options inclues en standard, sans parler du moteur, rendent la voiture moins chère qu'une 12C optionnée de la sorte. Faut que je vérifie.