Ventes Aston Martin

ze_shark
Site Admin
Site Admin
Véhicules : Audi RS6, 997 GT3, 355 GTS F1, 550M, 225xe

Re: Ventes Aston Martin

Message par ze_shark » 07 déc. 2012 13:36

L'annonce:
Aston Martin welcomes Investindustrial as a major shareholder and confirms that it will now proceed with its extensive and exciting plans for sustainable long-term growth.
Aston Martin Chairman David Richards said: “I am delighted that Investindustrial has decided to become a major investor in Aston Martin. With the support of The Investment Dar, we have made substantial progress over the past five years in laying the foundations for success as one of the world’s leading luxury sports car manufacturers. Investindustrial’s new investment reflects and sustains the unique position of Aston Martin within the industry. With this partnership and the continued commitment of The Investment Dar, we look forward to working with our shareholders as we realise our vision and exciting future plans.”
Andrea C. Bonomi, Senior Principal at Investindustrial, comments: “We are delighted to form part of this iconic global, but quintessentially British brand. We are looking forward to working with the management and Investment Dar to achieve a similar transformation and rejuvenation that we achieved with Ducati, by expanding the model range and strengthening the dealership network, throughout the world.”
Adnan Al-Musallam Chairman & Managing Director of The Investment Dar said: “We welcome Investindustrial as new partners in our collaboration with Aston Martin. With our continued commitment and the support of Investindustrial, Aston Martin is in a strong position to pursue its plans for development.”
Investindustrial is investing £150m in Aston Martin in the form of a capital increase for a 37.5 per cent stake in the company.
Aston Martin intends to invest more than half a billion pounds in its new product and technology programme over the next five years. With the support of The Investment Dar and Investindustrial, the company is well positioned to realise its ambitious growth strategy.
Aston Martin production will remain at the luxury British marque’s global headquarters at Gaydon in Warwickshire, a purpose-built facility where a skilled workforce of 1600 employees assemble the current range of sports cars.
Un demi milliard de livres sur 5 ans, ça parait beaucoup, mais c'est probablement un minimum absolu pour simplement développer des voitures dans ce segment.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 07 déc. 2012 15:20

Plus que des dollars, un partenariat avec un constructeur type Mercedes & Co semble plus qu'urgent. Faudra m'expliquer comment Aston compte renouveller ses transmissions/motorisations surannées.
"I have a problem with Porsches. They're wonderful cars, but I know I could never live with one. I don't go around saying that Porsches are a pile of dung, but I do know that psychologically I couldn't handle owning one" Rowan Atkinson.

ze_shark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Message par ze_shark » 07 déc. 2012 17:16

Il semble que le partenariat en question ne sera pas.

Une vue plutôt négative. A la réflection c'est peut-être plus more of the same. Un groupe de private equity en remplace un autre.
British tractor maker David Brown Limited was responsible for Aston Martin's post-war success, when the firm built icons such as James Bond's DB5. The name still lives on in the initials, currently used in the DB9. Another famous tractor maker successfully branching into sports cars was Ferruccio Lamborghini.

Private equity firms such as InvestIndustrial are traditionally more hard-headed. The view among more knowledgeable fans in Britain is that it will invest just enough to polish the company for a profitable resale, such as happened with Italian bike maker Ducati. The fear is it won't invest enough to create a new body architecture as well a new range of engines to replace the ageing V12 and V8. These naturally aspirated units are currently built by Ford in a dedicated engine factory in Cologne, Germany.

Aston Martin has said that a technical partnership with Mercedes and AMG, widely reported to be part of the deal, wasn't agreed. AMG tuned Mercedes engines would be a good fit, but part of Aston's appeal has been its engine independence. The legion of Aston Martin fans will be watching closely for the next move.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 07 déc. 2012 19:07

En résumé, un coup d'épée dans l'eau.
"I have a problem with Porsches. They're wonderful cars, but I know I could never live with one. I don't go around saying that Porsches are a pile of dung, but I do know that psychologically I couldn't handle owning one" Rowan Atkinson.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 07 déc. 2012 20:17

Article intéressant du Figaro sur ce nouvel investisseur. Rien qui n'excite l'intérêt pour ce nouvel entrant ....

... en ne s'alliant pas avec un autre constructeur, Aston Martin ne répond pas à ses problèmes structurels, sur un créneau qui exige des investissements tels qu'il faut les partager. Des questions aussi fondamentales que la «taille, l'accès à la technologie», la réduction des «émissions» de CO2 ou l'accès à de «nouveaux segments» ne sont pas traitées, estime Max Warburton, analyste au cabinet Bernstein.

ze_shark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Message par ze_shark » 17 déc. 2012 20:46

Trèves de trivialités financière, Aston Martin Lagonda fête le centenaire de son incorporation le 15 Janvier 2013 par Lionel Martin et Robert Bamford.
La société s'appellait initialement Bamford & Martin mais fut plus tard renommée Aston Martin en raison du succès de Robert Bamford à l'Aston Clinton Hillclimb dans le Buckinghamshire où leurs premières voitures furent alignées.

Tom63
Membre V8
Membre V8

Message par Tom63 » 25 juil. 2013 13:59

Aston roulera AMG!
Thomas

“When you see the tree you're about to hit, it's called understeer. When you can only hear and feel it, it's oversteer”
Walter Rohrl

vince_1972
Membre V8
Membre V8

Message par vince_1972 » 25 juil. 2013 16:25

j'attends de voir la confirmation car il y a peu de temps, on parlait d'un accord renouvelé avec Ford
http://www.turbo.fr/actualite-automobil ... ord-5-ans/

ze_shark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Message par ze_shark » 25 juil. 2013 20:13

Officiel sur le site presse Mercedes AMG
Mercedes-AMG GmbH and Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd. to enter technical partnership

Supply agreements for engines and Electric/Electronic (E/E) components planned
Daimler to receive up to 5% equity in Aston Martin
Ola Källenius, Head of Mercedes-AMG GmbH: “We are proud to work with Aston Martin and provide them with powertrain and e/e components for their forthcoming sports cars.”
Aston Martin Product Development Director Ian Minards: “We have selected AMG specifically as the basis for this powertrain development process.”
Mercedes-AMG GmbH, a 100% subsidiary and the high performance brand of Daimler AG, and Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd. intend to enter a technical partnership. A corresponding Letter of Intent has been signed today. Essential elements of the planned partnership are supply agreements between Mercedes-AMG, Mercedes-Benz Cars and Aston Martin. Mercedes-AMG will supply Aston Martin with engines, while Mercedes-Benz Cars will provide the British luxury sports car manufacturer with e/e (electric/electronic) components for Aston Martin’s future models.
In addition to those agreements, Daimler will receive up to 5% equity in Aston Martin without cash consideration in several steps following the progress of the technical partnership. At the same time, the company will receive an observer status in the Board of Management of Aston Martin. Based on the Letter of Intent, both parties have the intention to work towards signing of definitive agreements during the second half of the year. The overall transaction is subject to the conclusion on definitive agreement and applicable regulatory approvals, if required.
Ola Källenius, Head of Mercedes-AMG GmbH: “We are proud to work with Aston Martin and provide them with powertrain and e/e components for their forthcoming sports cars. This is proof of AMG’s technological and performance expertise and a real win-win situation for both sides.”
Aston Martin Product Development Director Ian Minards said: “We have selected AMG specifically as the basis for this powertrain development process. Aston Martin sources cutting edge technology from key suppliers around the globe and the opportunity to include content from Mercedes-AMG GmbH in our next generation sports cars is, clearly, good news.”
Not the least due to competitive reasons, both parties agreed on non-disclosure of further details of the planned partnership for the time being.

vince_1972
Membre V8
Membre V8

Message par vince_1972 » 25 juil. 2013 20:47

OK, également sur le site officiel Aston Martin:
Thursday 25 July, 2013, Gaydon: Aston Martin is today announcing moves towards a technical partnership with Mercedes-AMG GmbH, a 100% subsidiary and high-performance brand of German multinational automotive corporation Daimler AG. A Letter of Intent to this end has been signed today and both parties are working towards signing definitive agreements before the end of the year. Such agreements are subject to applicable regulatory approvals.
The proposed deal will see Aston Martin access significant Mercedes-AMG GmbH and Mercedes-Benz Cars’ resources, allowing the development of bespoke V8 powertrains and the use of certain components of electric/electronic (e/e) architecture.
Daimler AG will own a stake of up to five per cent non-voting shares in Aston Martin depending on the progress of the agreement. The company will join the existing shareholders that include Investment DAR, Adeem Investment and Investindustrial. The technical partnership will support Aston Martin’s launch of a new generation of models that will incorporate cutting edge technology and newly-developed bespoke V8 powertrains.
An essential element of the planned partnership is a supply agreement between Mercedes-AMG, Daimler AG and Aston Martin.
Aston Martin, which is Britain’s most exclusive sports car company, is celebrating its centenary this year. The company will continue to manufacture all of its sports cars at its Gaydon headquarters in Warwickshire, England.
Aston Martin Product Development Director Ian Minards said: “We have selected AMG specifically as the basis for this powertrain development process.
“Aston Martin sources cutting edge technology from key suppliers around the globe and the opportunity to include content from Mercedes-AMG GmbH in our next generation sports cars is, clearly, good news.”
He added: “Working with Mercedes-AMG in this way while, of course, remaining independent and preserving the unique character and style of Aston Martin that has been the mainstay of the company throughout its 100-year history, points to a very bright future for the company as it starts its second century in business.”
Ola Källenius, Head of Mercedes-AMG GmbH said: “We are proud to work with Aston Martin and provide them with powertrain and e/e components for their forthcoming sports cars. This is proof of AMG’s technological and performance expertise and a real win-win situation for both sides.”
The companies confirm that their respective engineering teams will work together to optimise the implementation of this technical partnership.
Both parties have agreed that no further details of the planned technical partnership will be revealed for the time being.

ze_shark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Message par ze_shark » 25 juil. 2013 21:01

Un pied dans la porte, un siège d'auditeur au board, histoire de voir ce qui se passe et un jour de faire le pas.
Le PR d'Aston dit "bespoke", celui de Mercedes est plus évasif, reste à voir si ces V8 seront si spécifiques que ça.

Avgas
Membre V8
Membre V8
Véhicules : Vélo Tonino Lamborghini

Message par Avgas » 25 juil. 2013 21:34

voir si ces V8 seront si spécifiques que ça

Peut-être la marque sur la culasse, et encore si elle n'est pas cachée par un capot en plastique.
Reste à savoir si la fameuse plaque sur les Aston du genre "Proudly assembled by John Smith" sera remplacée par "Made by Manfred Mayer im Affalterbach" :mrgreen:
"Le bonheur est au-dela des 4.000 tours/ minute..."

ze_shark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Message par ze_shark » 19 déc. 2013 20:24

Accord technique signé entre Daimler et Aston pour la fourniture de "bespoke" V8s. Mercedes prend 5% dans le capital d'Aston. La fourniture de composants électriques et électroniques est également prévue. A signaler, l'absence de citation du CEO d'Aston alors que c'est la bouée de sauvetage pour éviter la noyade.
Thursday 19 December, 2013, Gaydon/Stuttgart: Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd and Daimler AG have signed an agreement for a significant technical partnership between Aston Martin, Daimler and Mercedes-AMG GmbH, a 100% subsidiary and high-performance brand of German automotive corporation Daimler AG.

Following the signing of a Letter of Intent in July the two companies have continued to work together, exploring opportunities for co-operation and these discussions have resulted in the signing of definitive agreements. The agreement will allow Mercedes-AMG and Aston Martin to develop bespoke V8 engines supporting Aston Martin’s launch of a next generation of models that will incorporate cutting edge technology and newly-developed engines, combining high performance and fuel efficiency.

Daimler will receive up to five percent non-voting shares in Aston Martin without cash consideration in several steps following the progress of the technical partnership. At the same time, the company will receive an observer status on the Aston Martin Holdings board. Daimler joins Aston Martin’s existing shareholder body that includes Primewagon, Adeem Investment and Investindustrial. The parties are working to conclude the terms of an additional cooperation for the supply of electric/electronic (E/E) components. Furthermore, the two groups will investigate additional areas of cooperation in the future.

Aston Martin will continue to manufacture all of its sports cars at its Gaydon headquarters in Warwickshire, England.

A spokesperson for the Aston Martin board said: “Our company is this year celebrating its centenary, and the partnership agreed today underpins prospects for Aston Martin’s bright, vibrant and dynamic second century in the sports car business.”

“This strategic collaboration for Aston Martin will, in our next generation of luxury sports cars, offer our customers increased performance and efficiency whilst retaining the unique character and style of an Aston Martin.”

Tobias Moers, Chairman of the Management Board of Mercedes-AMG GmbH: “By signing the Umbrella Agreement and the Engine Agreement both parties have agreed to this technical partnership: Mercedes-AMG will provide the British icon Aston Martin with engines for their forthcoming sports cars. At our company´s headquarters in Affalterbach we are proud to work with Aston Martin –this agreement is a real win-win situation for both sides.”

Avgas
Membre V8
Membre V8
Véhicules : Vélo Tonino Lamborghini

Message par Avgas » 23 déc. 2013 23:06

Ça sent ont reçoit 5% "pour voir" avec un strapontin au conseil d'administration et si tout se passe bien cela va se terminer par un rachat supplémentaire d'un des joyaux de la couronne par une marque allemande.
"Le bonheur est au-dela des 4.000 tours/ minute..."

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 23 déc. 2013 23:11

C'est ce que l'on peut leur souhaiter de mieux.