Philosophie & Stratégie & Avenir de Mclaren

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Re: Philosophie & Stratégie & Avenir de Mclaren

Message par Corsugone » 12 juin 2017 20:08

A l'instar de Ferrari, Mclaren envisage une introduction en Bourse, les détails.

In a story published in The Times over the weekend, Flewitt said: “The more successful we become, the more attractive we become to people who want to invest”.
"I have a problem with Porsches. They're wonderful cars, but I know I could never live with one. I don't go around saying that Porsches are a pile of dung, but I do know that psychologically I couldn't handle owning one" Rowan Atkinson.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 29 juin 2017 19:50

"I have a problem with Porsches. They're wonderful cars, but I know I could never live with one. I don't go around saying that Porsches are a pile of dung, but I do know that psychologically I couldn't handle owning one" Rowan Atkinson.

ze_shark
Site Admin
Site Admin
Véhicules : Audi RS6, 997 GT3, 355 GTS F1, 550M, 225xe

McLaren: résultats financiers 2016

Message par ze_shark » 29 juin 2017 20:34

- 3,286 McLaren vendues en 2016
- Chiffre d'affaires: £649.8M (donc un ASP de 197.7K£)
- Résultat opérationnel: £65.8M (10.1% du CA)
- EBIT £9.2M (1.4% du CA)
- Ventes MSO en croissance de 147%
- R&D £129.1M soit 20% du chiffre d'affaires
- 720S sold out pour 2017, 1500 commandes reçues

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 30 juin 2017 12:59

Ron Dennis vend la totalité de ses parts dans Mclaren contre £275m. Il quitte par la petite porte un groupe dont il fut le grand instigateur.

I am very pleased to have reached agreement with my fellow McLaren shareholders. It represents a fitting end to my time at McLaren and will enable me to focus on my other interests. I have always said that my 37 years at Woking should be considered as a chapter in the McLaren book, and I wish every success as it takes the story foward.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 03 juil. 2017 21:20

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 14 juil. 2017 20:17

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 27 août 2017 12:57

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 17 oct. 2017 07:14

La parole à l'accusation .... et ce n'est pas la première fois que je l'entends .... dans les alcôves ....

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 12 nov. 2017 16:33

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 05 janv. 2018 14:33

Ces chiffres sont excellents ....malgré une qualité de fabrication aléatoire.

McLaren Automotive, the British creator of luxury sportscars and supercars, has recorded another record year of growth, selling a total of 3,340 cars in 2017. In 2016, McLaren recorded sales of 3,286 cars.

Around two-thirds of sales are attributed to the Sports Series family, the vast majority of which are new buyers to the brand, with the rest coming from the Super Series.

The Sports Series family accounted for 2,119 deliveries, up from 2,031 in 2016. Following the unveiling of the 720S in March, Super Series sales continued to perform strongly with 1,221 cars sold - nearly the same as 2016’s figure despite only six months of delivery.

This latest news follows the 2017 introduction of new models in each of the established three product families; the 570S Spider was added to the Sports Series, the 720S replaced the 650S in the Super Series while the track-concentrated McLaren Senna joined the Ultimate Series.

To support an increase in customer demand and new model launches, a second shift was introduced in 2016 at the McLaren Production Centre (MPC) in Woking, Surrey, where each car is hand-assembled before being delivered through over 80 retailers in 30 markets around the world. The MPC is now building up to 20 cars a day.

North America continued to be McLaren Automotive’s single largest market with deliveries of 1,234 cars, up from 1,139 cars in 2016.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 28 janv. 2018 13:16

Frank Stephenson a quitté Mclaren en Novembre pour monter son propre bureau de design. Il occupé jusque à ce mois le poste de patron du design Mclaren.

https://www.frankstephenson.com/

Tom63
Membre V8
Membre V8

Message par Tom63 » 28 janv. 2018 13:37

Je ne suis pas certain de regretter quand je regarde une photo de la Senna...
Thomas

“When you see the tree you're about to hit, it's called understeer. When you can only hear and feel it, it's oversteer”
Walter Rohrl

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 28 janv. 2018 17:48

A priori, ce n'est pas lui la Senna, il s'est arrêté à la 720S. Cela faisait déjà un an qu'il n'était plus vraiment en charge du Design Mclaren. On va finalement peut-être le regretter ....

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 07 févr. 2018 14:46

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Message par Corsugone » 08 févr. 2018 17:43